Thursday, March 2, 2017

2-27-17 Infographic Reflection

Link to Infographic
 I used pickto.chart to make my infographics, but I tried to see what the others did as well. This one was the easiest to naviagate and use to make infographics. I enjoyed making the infographic once I got started, the text  frames make it fun to add facts and it's easy to color scheme. I think you could apply infographics to any assignment you have, or if you are beginning a business or are working you could use an infographic to better present infomation. to I have learned what makes and breaks an infographic, and how to make an aesthetically pleasing infographic. It was bit hard for me to figure out a topic to use but once I got started the program made it really easy to present my facts.

3 comments:

  1. I like your woodsy aesthetic and all the creative text boxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This infographic is really good, and the pictures and title really catch your eye! This was a really unique topic, and I learned that the rocky mountains are one of the top three national parks! I really enjoyed reading/looking at this infographic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great topic and I really enjoyed the layout

    ReplyDelete