Tuesday, January 24, 2017

1-24-17 Social Bookmarking

Social Bookmarking

       I really have no idea what social bookmarking is, so I'm going to Google it...
       Alright, so after some research I've determines that social bookmarking is when you take a site or piece of content and  tag it, putting it in a category which then others can access through the tag. The purpose is probably to allow you to find and compile information on a source using the tag.
       I use Google; I have an app called Curiosity that allows me to explore subjects and gets me interested in others through daily posts; and I used to use Pinterest. I learned about Pinterest through my mother and google because it was downloaded on my phone. A lot of apps I don't remember how I got them in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment