Thursday, May 11, 2017

5-11-17 Final Exam Reflection

5-11-17

I did enjoy this assignment, although it was a bit nerve wracking because I chose a topic where I had to put myself (and my brother since it was about him) out there a bit more. I find Office 365 to not be as accessible or easy as Google, but that may be due to the fact that I have a Samsung device so it's easy to share via my phone. I think it would be fun to use PPT Mix in the future, as it adds a bit of flavor to presentations and makes them more entertaining. I most enjoyed the independent factor of the class, as I was able to use problem-solving skills more to figure things out and I'm a bit more proficient with the computer now. My favorite assignment was the Current Events where we got to just choose something and write about it because I enjoy learning in general; and loosing the curriculum to simply be able to research whatever I chose was exciting. I think the class overall was good, but some of the curriculum wasn't the most engaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment