Monday, February 13, 2017

2-13-17 Sweetheart Weekend

Sweetheart Weekend

I went to the Sweetheart Dance with a group five girls and two boys. The best part was stuffing myself at J, Gilbert's, and then I got a lightsaber from pictures (probably the best part). My aunt and uncle and their daughter are also in town and staying with us, they have a room designated for them and everything because whenever they come in town they stay with us. Now we are to the point where they can just say the day of: "Hey can we stay over?" and we'll have them. We even have a coffee brewer for my aunt that no on uses unless they're here.
I curled my hair for the first time since I was seven- it took an hour because I have so much hair- and my mother told me I looked like the cowardly lion from the Wizard of Oz at the end.

This is the group- I would put the one where we have lightsabers, but I couldn't get that one. Some parents got a two sided screen- black and white- and a bunch of props.

This is my hairdo with the dress- the curls stayed in until the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment